EN50155 Compliant Intel® Kaby Lake-U Fanless Compact-Size Box PC
MS-9A89 is a high-performance embedded system suited for multimedia applications, security surveillance and smart factory automation, comes with an award-winning design to withstand the rigors of day-to-day operation. Its diverse range of I/O interfaces include 2 gigabit LAN ports (up to 4), 1 RS-232/422/485 ports, 5 RS-232 ports, 4 USB 3.0 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 HDMI port and 1 DP port.
MS-9A89 also features a customizable I/O module slot with a wide selection of modules to meet different user requirements. For connectivity, it has 2x PCI Express Mini Card slots, 1x SIM slot and 4 antenna connectors. This fanless embedded system is equipped with a 260-pin DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM slot for up to 16GB of memory. it can support a wide range 12V to 24V DC power input with protection, also withstand a wide operating temperature range from -20°C to +70°C (MS-9A89-A1 sku) and IEC-61373 vibration endurance to ensure stable performance in "mission-critical environments".
For enhanced security, MS-9A89 supports TPM 2.0 (connector). This embedded computer offers several mounting kit options for versatile use in various environments. It can be mounted using VESA, wall or DIN-rail mounting.
- Ultra low power with fanless design
- Support DDR4 2133MHz SO-DIMM Memory up to 16GB(For KBL-U Series)
- Support DDR3L 1866/1600MHz SO-DIMM Memory up to 8GB(For APL-I Series)
- Support operating temperature: -20~70°C (w/ WT SSD or mSATA For MS-9A89A1 SKU)
- 3 independent displays: HDMI, DP and LVDS/DVI-I(Optional)
- Supports 16-bit GPIO (8*GPI; 8*GPO)
- Dual GbE LAN and 4*USB 3.0 and 4*USB2.0(APL-I Series support 2*USB2.0) and 6*COM
- Dual Mini-PCIe for expansion
- Support DC in 12V~24V
- 4 openings reserved for antennas
- EN50155 Compliance
Contact our department for further information