EN50155 Certified Intel® Atom™ E3845 Fanless Box PC
This Box PC is designed for fanless operation at temperatures from -40 to 85°C. Its special extruded aluminum housing with cooling fins serves as heat sink for the internal electronics and provides robust, conductive cooling, guaranteeing reliable and stable operation when used in rolling stock applications.
The EN50155 Railway Application Standard requires that input voltage ranges include 24V, 72V and 110V. With two expansion slots, these extendible and customizable modules are easily adapted to customer requirements.
- Intel® Atom™ Processor E3845
- Dual Independent Display: VGA and DVI
- M12 connector for Ethernet and USB interfaces
- MiniPCIe Expansions, Wi-Fi, LTE, GSM-R and GPS
- RAID 0/1 Support (Expansion Slots)
- EN50155 Certified: Power Input Range Covers 24V/48V/72V/110V (±40%) TX Temperature Level: -40° C ~ 70° C (85° C for 10 minutes) with EN45545 Compliance.
- EN50121 EMC Standards
- IEC61373 Body Mount Class B
- IP50 Rating
Contact our department for further information